Compare our fees to the average cost of the same FDA approved implant across Queen Creek, AZ:
Average Price for Implant Placement in Queen Creek, AZ
Queen Creek District Dental Special Pricing
Contact Us To See How Much You Can Save!
Contact Us For Pricing (Per Surgical Placement)
Restoration must be performed by Queen Creek District Dental Spa for offer to be valid.
*All parts are FDA approved.
*OFFERS VALID WITH IN-HOUSE FINANCING.
*OFFERS VALID FOR NEW PATIENTS ONLY AND WHEN CURRENTLY RUNNING ON WEBSITE.
X-RAYS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE unless paid for in full. ALL OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL FROM WEBSITE AT ANYTIME. OFFERS ARE NOT TO BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFER. SOME RESTRICTIONS APPLY, PLEASE CALL FOR DETAILS. (713) 231-9276
Details: *price is per surgical implant
Top-Rated Dental Implants in Queen Creek, AZ
Of all of the dental services loved most by patients, dental implants are among the most patients-approved services there is. If you’ve experienced tooth loss, decay, or bone loss for any reason, dental implants may be able to restore your smile and oral health as a whole!
A dental implants is a titanium post that acts as a replacement root for a missing tooth that is placed into the jawbone. These posts are made of titanium since this metal interacts safely with human tissue, and poses a very limited risk of rejection. While some patients prefer removable dental appliances, many patients are looking for a more permanent, convenient solution to missing teeth. Ideal dental implant patients are those who don’t use tobacco products who are in good oral health overall, and who have strong enough bone material in their jaw.
Dental Implants For Single Or Multiple Missing Teeth
One of the best aspects of dental implants are their versatility – dental implants can be used to support one, two, or ore missing teeth, without the need for many dental implants. For instance, if you’re missing many teeth in row along one row of teeth, only a few dental implants are necessary to replace all of these teeth with a bridge. If you’ve lost most or all of your teeth, dental implants can be used to support a full bridge or full dentures with only a few implants!
The Advantages Of Dental Implants
Traditional bridges and dentures aren’t permanent solutions, leaving patients often wanting something that feels more secure. Dental implants are a fixed, permanent solution, resulting in increased support of your smile’s strength and functionality. Dental bridges, for example, are crafted to only last roughly 7-10 years. Dental implants, on the other hand, are made to last you the rest of your life when properly taken care of. In addition, dental implants are custom made to resemble your natural teeth, resulting in a beautiful, natural-looking smile.
Caring For Your Implants
When you replace teeth with dental implants, your implants require the same care and maintenance as your natural teeth. When properly cared for, dental implants can last a lifetime! Simply brush and floss daily as with natural teeth, and enjoy a lifetime of healthy dental implants. The better you care for them, the longer they last!
As stated above, dental implants can be used for a variety of purposes that all result in a healthier, stronger smile.
Our implant services include:
- Sinus Lift Augmentation: The sinus can become enlarged as a result of losing the upper back teeth. This procedure involves a graft that returns the sinus cavity to its original size, and replaces lost bone in the process. This graft takes between 9-12 months to heal, after which dental implants can be safely placed.
- Autogenous Bone Grafting: Bone quality is one of the most important factors in determining whether or not a patients can safely undergo a dental implants procedure. This is because dental implants are supported by their underlying bone structure, and need a strong foundation for placement. Sometimes, patients will lack the bone quality necessary for safe and effect dental implants. In these cases, our doctors can safely take bone from another area of the mouth or jaw and move it to the areas of your mouth with weaker bone structure.
- Implant Site Development: Sometimes, the area around a tooth that needs to be replaced isn’t fit to support an implant due to infection or other complications. In these cases, be can be grafted from other areas of the mouth or jaw and grafted to the area of the implant to make for a successful implant procedure.
- Computer-Enhanced Treatment Planning: One of the most cutting-edge technologies our team leverages here at Queen Creek District Dental is a specialized software that allows our team to evaluate a scan of your mouth from several angles, analyzing bone density and other factors to pinpoint the best possible location for implant placement. This results in the best possible patients results.
- Implant Maintenance: After your treatment is complete, caring for your dental implants is just as important as caring for your natural teeth. The good news is that caring for your dental implants is just as simple as caring for your natural teeth – simply brush and floss twice daily to remove plaque and food particles, and be sure to schedule a cleaning and exam with us every six months.
#1 Implant Dentist Near Me – High Quality & Affordable Dental Implants in Queen Creek, AZ – Cosmetic & Restorative Dentist Near Me in Queen Creek & Gilbert
Specials & Offers
Invisalign $500 off, $500 off dental implants!
Free cleanings! with Insurance
$250 towards treatment for all New Patients!
Queen Creek District Dental
|Monday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||7:00 AM – 3:00 PM|